Low-code/no-code platforms are placing more power in the hands of business professionals, allowing them to address their own needs rather than wait for IT. Unfortunately, it also opens the door for hackers and costly mistakes. Zenity is the world’s first and only security platform to help organizations adopt low-code/no-code development without compromising security and governance.
We are looking for a Senior Security Researcher to join the team.
As a Senior Security Researcher you will tackle an emerging security threat by identifying attack vectors, uncovering vulnerabilities and working with the team to detect and mitigate security issues. You will help the infosec community grow its understanding of LCNC security. You will work closely with the product and engineering teams to define, design and build our security engine. You will be a trusted advisor to the world’s largest organizations, helping them understand and address LCNC security risks.
- Identify, exploit and categorize new security risks for LCNC and implement detections to catch them
- Develop intimate knowledge of LCNC apps and the various ways in which they could go wrong
- Explore LCNC platform attack surface to discover platform vulnerabilities and share helps platform mitigate those issues as part of responsible disclosure
- Work closely with researchers, product management and engineering teams to improve Zenity’s coverage and detection of vulnerabilities and security incidents
- Advise Zenity’s customers, analyze findings and continuously fine-tune the security detection engine
- Publish relevant findings in security publications and conferences to share knowledge with the infosec community
- 3+ years experience in a security research team (including red team) or similar fields (e.g. penetration testing)
- Highly motivated and passionate about tackling a new security category
- Comprehensive understanding of cloud, web and API technologiesHands-on experience in finding vulnerabilities and implementing PoCs
- Excellent English reading comprehension and writing skills
- Advantage: experience in exploitation