Low-code/no-code platforms are placing more power in the hands of business pros, allowing them to address their own needs rather than wait for IT. Unfortunately, it also opens the door for attackers and costly mistakes. Zenity is the first security governance platform to help organizations, mainly huge enterprises (Fortune 1000), adopt low-code/no-code development without compromising security principles.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect that will lead and manage the relationships and satisfaction of some of the world’s largest organizations who we are proud to call our customers and partner.,
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with Zenity’s Product Management, Research and Development teams as well as with some of the brightest application security and business application professionals in the world, and enable them to get visibility and control over their modern business-led development initiatives.
- Helping educate customers on low-code/no-code security risks and how to mitigate them.
- Growing product adoption and stickiness within selected customers that you will lead.
- Leading PoCs and installations and winning customers
- Outlining Zenity best practices and use cases, to help customers improve their security posture and optimize their processes.
- Representing Zenity in the customer community and advocating for low-code/no-code security governance.
- Be the customer advocate inside the company
- Creating educational content on how to use and adopt Zenity.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical hands-on customer facing role, including scripting capabilities (Advantage: Python).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, mostly in English.
- Travel up to 20% capacity.
- Be passionate about technology and looking for an opportunity to learn about the intersection of business-led development and Application Security.
- Have strong analytical skills to use data insights for assessing risk, making improvements, and learning from highly successful customers.
- Advantage: experience working in an early-stage startup that is growing rapidly, sometimes in an ambiguous environment.
- Advantage: experience in a Cyber-Security company.