What’s it like to work at Zenity?
The ideal Zenity employee thinks big and thinks different.
We identify the problem and we solve it.
We are ambitious, creative thinkers who are not hesitant to offer new ideas, even if they seem “impossible”.
And we all share an obsession with empowering security professionals to approve low code/no code environments… without fear. We believe that diversity is key to encouraging creativity, flexibility and respectful teamwork. Work however you want to work, think however you want to think, and help us create a new tomorrow. If you want to work on the rapidly developing front of low-code/no-code application security, in a work environment typified by diversity and collaboration, check out our open positions below.
Our Open Positions
Software Engineering Manager
About The Position
Low-code/no-code (LCNC) platforms are placing more power than ever in the hands of business professionals, allowing them to address their own needs rather than wait for IT. Unfortunately, it also opens the door for hackers and costly mistakes. Zenity is the first security platform to help organizations adopt low-code/no-code development without compromising security governance, pioneering this brand new area of security. We have recently secured $16.5 million in Series A funding, led by the prestigious Intel Capital. This significant investment underscores our commitment to leading the charge in securing low-code/no-code development practices, and it paves the way for us to scale our operations, enhance our technology, and expand our team.
About the job:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer Manager to join our team. As a manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving technical excellence, mentorship, and collaboration within our engineering teams. Your primary responsibilities will involve overseeing the technical direction, providing guidance and mentorship to team members, and contributing to the continuous improvement of our product.
If this resonates with you, read on and reach out to us.
- As an accomplished Engineering Manager, you will guide the team through various stages of software development. Your deep technical expertise will ensure the successful delivery of changes and the maintenance of high quality engineering
- Assume ownership of features and deliver value to customers, understand their domain & use cases and provide solutions to their problems
- Design, implement and maintain micro-services implemented with TypeScript & Python, deployed in Docker to AWS
- Deliver high-quality reusable & maintainable code covered by tests, from unit tests to E2E tests, and monitored in production
- Collaborate with team members via open discussions, design reviews, code reviews, etc
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience with writing code in Agile, CI/CD based environments
- Advantage: experience working on large-scale cloud-based services
- Flexibility and resilience in a dynamic environment
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of leading and mentoring technical teams
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Can-do attitude!