What’s it like to work at Zenity?
The ideal Zenity employee thinks big and thinks different.
We identify the problem and we solve it.
We are ambitious, creative thinkers who are not hesitant to offer new ideas, even if they seem “impossible”.
And we all share an obsession with empowering security professionals to approve low code/no code environments… without fear. We believe that diversity is key to encouraging creativity, flexibility and respectful teamwork. Work however you want to work, think however you want to think, and help us create a new tomorrow. If you want to work on the rapidly developing front of low-code/no-code application security, in a work environment typified by diversity and collaboration, check out our open positions below.
Our Open Positions
About The Position
Low-code/no-code (LCNC) platforms are placing more power than ever in the hands of business professionals, allowing them to address their own needs rather than wait for IT. Unfortunately, it also opens the door for hackers and costly mistakes. Zenity is the first security platform to help organizations adopt low-code/no-code development without compromising security governance, pioneering this brand new area of security. We have recently secured $16.5 million in Series A funding, led by the prestigious Intel Capital. This significant investment underscores our commitment to leading the charge in securing low-code/no-code development practices, and it paves the way for us to scale our operations, enhance our technology, and expand our team.
About the job:
Are you a pixel perfect Frontend Engineer with a deep understanding of frontend development? We’re seeking an individual who not only possesses these technical skills but also boasts a strong intuition for UX and product considerations. If you thrive on collaborating closely with software engineers and product managers, we want you to join our team
- Take responsibility and lead the development of multiple components of the system in a dynamic environment
- Design, implement and innovate features using cutting-edge technologies
- Design, implement and innovate E2E major features from frontend to backend
- Take a key role in setting the team’s front-end technical roadmap
- Work closely with the product managers, architects and software engineers to come up with best customer and user experience
- Lead the frontend infrastructure growth individually and working with others
- Promote high quality design and testing of frontend components and infra
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant military experience
- 3+ years’ experience in frontend development
- Experience building complex, large-scale applications using modern web technologies.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can confidently embrace new technologies, research innovative solutions, and successfully deliver them.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of camaraderie, and embraces a mindset of taking ownership in all aspects of their work
- Familiarity with the start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal