What’s it like to work at Zenity?
The ideal Zenity employee thinks big and thinks different.
We identify the problem and we solve it.
We are ambitious, creative thinkers who are not hesitant to offer new ideas, even if they seem “impossible”.
And we all share an obsession with empowering security professionals to approve low code/no code environments… without fear. We believe that diversity is key to encouraging creativity, flexibility and respectful teamwork. Work however you want to work, think however you want to think, and help us create a new tomorrow. If you want to work on the rapidly developing front of low-code/no-code application security, in a work environment typified by diversity and collaboration, check out our open positions below.
Our Open Positions
Senior Product Manger
About The Position
Low-code/no-code (LCNC) platforms are placing more power than ever in the hands of business professionals, allowing them to address their own needs rather than wait for IT. Unfortunately, it also opens the door for hackers and costly mistakes. Zenity is the first security platform to help organizations adopt low-code/no-code development without compromising security governance, pioneering this brand new area of security. We have recently secured $16.5 million in Series A funding, led by the prestigious Intel Capital. This significant investment underscores our commitment to leading the charge in securing low-code/no-code development practices, and it paves the way for us to scale our operations, enhance our technology, and expand our team.
About the job:
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Technical Product Manager to drive the roadmap and execution of our cybersecurity product portfolio. This is a unique opportunity to shape the entire low-code/no-code security category which Zenity is defining. As a key member of our team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of our products, ensuring they align with market needs, customer requirements, and industry standards. Product management is an engineering discipline. It is tasked with producing an understanding of the true nature of customer pain points, including a clear picture of the customer’s ability to act taking into account process, people and technology. It must also account for where the company’s capabilities currently lie. On top of those, it must hold in mind the vision of where the company and product needs to be in order for the market to really be in a better position to protect low-code/no-code apps.
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of the product life cycle in a fast-paced startup environment. We are seeking an accomplished product professional with a strong technical background and an inherent focus on solving real customer pain points to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager – You will become an expert in low-code/no-code security, own major pillars in our product portfolio and play a critical role in shaping the strategic direction of our security product portfolio. You will work closely with our customers to ensure our products deliver real value and identify opportunities that deliver even more value. You will work together with our engineering and research teams to deliver a product that empowers application security professionals to secure low-code/no-code applications without having to become experts. Reporting to the Head of Product Management, this role offers the opportunity to lead an emerging security product category and create clarity that would enable our customers to bring business development under the security umbrella. We’re not followers, we’re leaders in the market. If you’re ready to be a part of a team that focuses on what truly matters to our customers, join Zenity and play a key role in shaping the future of low-code/no-code cybersecurity.
- Manage the entire product life cycle E2E from building the vision and strategy, defining business model and marketing messages, building roadmap, driving execution to release and driving adoption and usage of delivered value
- Collect, specify and characterize product requirements by conducting market research and evaluating customers’ needs. Work closely and build trust with customers to help direct product roadmap and improve customer experience
- Evaluate tradeoffs and prioritize investments that will balance the different product needs and generate clarity and focus for the work group
- Define features and own their backlog, work closely with engineering, research and product marketing teams to align on tradeoffs and drive a successful delivery
- Collaborate internally and externally to generate synergies and create a differentiated offering
- Drive business impact across the organization and track success criteria and performance metrics. Be data driven with ongoing analysis of usage data
- Product managers must represent the customer’s perspective, and combine that with a clear understanding of where the company and product is technically
- Communicate clearly about projects, risks, and accomplishments on behalf of the team
- Guide and mentor other team members
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Strong technical background
- Team player, confident, independent, and enthusiastic!
- Great listener – deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Proven track-record delivering software products/services to market
- Experienced working with customers
- Strong security and cloud background – Must