What’s it like to work at Zenity?
The ideal Zenity employee thinks big and thinks different.
We identify the problem and we solve it.
We are ambitious, creative thinkers who are not hesitant to offer new ideas, even if they seem “impossible”.
And we all share an obsession with empowering security professionals to approve low code/no code environments… without fear. We believe that diversity is key to encouraging creativity, flexibility and respectful teamwork. Work however you want to work, think however you want to think, and help us create a new tomorrow. If you want to work on the rapidly developing front of low-code/no-code application security, in a work environment typified by diversity and collaboration, check out our open positions below.
Our Open Positions
Senior Security Researcher
About The Position
Low-code/no-code (LCNC) platforms are placing more power than ever in the hands of business professionals, allowing them to address their own needs rather than wait for IT. Unfortunately, it also opens the door for hackers and costly mistakes. Zenity is the first security platform to help organizations adopt low-code/no-code development without compromising security governance, pioneering this brand new area of security. We have recently secured $16.5 million in Series A funding, led by the prestigious Intel Capital. This significant investment underscores our commitment to leading the charge in securing low-code/no-code development practices, and it paves the way for us to scale our operations, enhance our technology, and expand our team.
About the job:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Security Researcher to join our Research department, focusing on low-code and no-code platforms. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and a strong background in conducting research, identifying vulnerabilities, and performing in-depth analysis of web and API security within cloud environments. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the security of emerging technologies that are transforming the software development landscape.
- Conduct thorough research to identify security weaknesses and vulnerabilities within low-code/ no-code platforms;
- Perform in-depth analysis of web and API security, identifying potential threats and developing mitigation strategies;
- Collaborate with cross-company teams to proactively address security concerns during the development lifecycle;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, security threats, and advancements in low-code and no-code technologies;
- Develop proof-of-concept exploits, provide recommendations for remediation to affected vendors, and create detections in the Zenity platform;
- Contribute to the development of security guidelines, best practices, and standards tailored for low-code and no-code platforms;
- Collaborate with external security researchers and organizations to enhance the overall security posture of the low-code/no-code landscape;
- Perform publishable research and share it via blog posts, conference talks and meet-ups.
- Relevant professional and/or academic education:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field;
- Relevant military courses;
- Other relevant formal training.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of security research, with at least 3 of them with focus on cloud, web and/or API security
- Experience working with cloud environments and understanding of cloud security best practices.
- Strong knowledge of security principles, protocols, and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Self-driven and able to work independently, with a proactive attitude towards continuous learning and self-study (others will need to corroborate this 🙂)