What’s it like to work at Zenity?
The ideal Zenity employee thinks big and thinks different.
We identify the problem and we solve it.
We are ambitious, creative thinkers who are not hesitant to offer new ideas, even if they seem “impossible”.
And we all share an obsession with empowering security professionals to approve low code/no code environments… without fear. We believe that diversity is key to encouraging creativity, flexibility and respectful teamwork. Work however you want to work, think however you want to think, and help us create a new tomorrow. If you want to work on the rapidly developing front of low-code/no-code application security, in a work environment typified by diversity and collaboration, check out our open positions below.
Our Open Positions
Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
Low-code/no-code (LCNC) platforms are placing more power than ever in the hands of business professionals, allowing them to address their own needs rather than wait for IT. Unfortunately, it also opens the door for hackers and costly mistakes. Zenity is the first security platform to help organizations adopt low-code/no-code development without compromising security governance, pioneering this brand new area of security. We have recently secured $16.5 million in Series A funding, led by the prestigious Intel Capital. This significant investment underscores our commitment to leading the charge in securing low-code/no-code development practices, and it paves the way for us to scale our operations, enhance our technology, and expand our team.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
Do you value learning and seek to continuously grow? Do you find high engineering quality the way to go by default, and not be the exception? Do you believe open discussions and differences of opinion are the key to smart decision making? Do you wish to be in the security industry forefront, working on cloud based SaaS, creating a new market category for low-code/no-code security?
If this resonates with you, read on and reach out to us.
- Assume ownership of features and deliver value to customers, understand their domain & use cases and challenge requirements
- Design, develop and maintain microservices written with TypeScript & Python, deployed to AWS
- Design data pipelines, RESTful APIs and microservices infra
- Deliver high-quality reusable & maintainable code covered by tests, from unit tests to E2E tests, and monitored in production
- Collaborate with team members via open discussions, design reviews, code reviews, etc
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD based environments
- Advantage: experience working on large-scale cloud-based services