What’s it like to work at Zenity?
The ideal Zenity employee thinks big and thinks different.
We identify the problem and we solve it.
We are ambitious, creative thinkers who are not hesitant to offer new ideas, even if they seem “impossible”.
And we all share an obsession with empowering security professionals to approve low code/no code environments… without fear. We believe that diversity is key to encouraging creativity, flexibility and respectful teamwork. Work however you want to work, think however you want to think, and help us create a new tomorrow. If you want to work on the rapidly developing front of low-code/no-code application security, in a work environment typified by diversity and collaboration, check out our open positions below.
Our Open Positions
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
About The Position
Low-code/no-code (LCNC) platforms are placing more power than ever in the hands of business professionals, allowing them to address their own needs rather than wait for IT. Unfortunately, it also opens the door for hackers and costly mistakes. Zenity is the first security platform to help organizations adopt low-code/no-code development without compromising security governance, pioneering this brand new area of security. We have recently secured $16.5 million in Series A funding, led by the prestigious Intel Capital. This significant investment underscores our commitment to leading the charge in securing low-code/no-code development practices, and it paves the way for us to scale our operations, enhance our technology, and expand our team.
We are generating huge amounts of demand for our offerings, and are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing sales team in North America to capitalize on our unique market position as the creators of this exploding space within application and cloud security.
This role is a SaaS Sales “Hunter” with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-8 years selling enterprise SaaS solutions in the cyber security space and Selling SaaS Solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $50K – $500K/Year with a proven record of hitting your targets in excess 1.5M to 2M Net New Sales annually.
Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with small-to-mid-sized companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization.
Additionally, experience selling Application Security solutions to CISOs at llarge enterprises in North-America is a plus.
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Application and Cyber Security Technology required.
- Experience in enterprise sales and selling to C-level executives in North-America who hold positions in the Fortune 1000/Enterprise. Specifically within the Financial, Banking, and Healthcare industries.
- PLUS: Selling to CISO.
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills.
- Prior experience with HubSpot CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the Low-Code/No-Code, Citizen Development, & Cyber Security space.
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments.
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus